Hard Rock!

Author: Ale /


I love India.
I also love that I'm making some dear friends in India
On saturday we did some shopping at a market by our house


Then we headed here
One of the nicer, more westernized shopping malls in Hyderabad


And THEN we headed here
to the HARD ROCK CAFE!
Now if you don't know my family I'll let you in on a little secret
It kind of a tradition to go to the Hard Rock in every country we are in


It was also nice to get a hamburger for the first time in a few months


We were all pretty happy to be there


This may look normal to you....but this is was heaven to us


On our way out they started dancing the YMCA


We may have joined in for a bit
Much to the enjoyment of the rest of the restaurant 




Such a fun night!
This place always reminds me of my dad...and his rock band days :)
I wish I could have continued on the tradition with my family there
but
 I suppose they will have to be content with the souvenirs I bought them that night
Happy Father's Day daddy!
I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages