I Premiered!

Author: Ale /


I premiered!
I was on Indian TV everyone...talking about pearls of all things!
Let me tell you the story
Saturday we woke up and headed here:


To Charminar
We stopped at the same pearl shop we went to before
and they happened to be filming a news story for the Indian Economic Times.
Since we had been to this place before they considered us experts...and it might have helped that we are white.


So I got to experience the OTHER side of the camera for a change.


It was weird to be interviewed instead of being the interviewer
I have to say...I don't think I did a very good job 


Especially because they were asking questions about pearls
As much as I wish I were an expert....sadly, I am not.


They enjoyed it though
and I have to say I did too.
Now, why am I not getting internship credit for this?!


After my big debute visited the Mecca Masjid
One of the largest mosques in India
Interestingly enough, it was bombed in 2007
This old guy is 83 years old and was kind enough to show us around
and then ask for 100 rupees from each of us for the tour



 

The kids were following us around again







We had to cover our heads and take off our shoes

Me and Lindsey


Such a beautiful place
It's also one of the oldest mosques in Hyderabad


We also did a little shoe shopping
no this isn't me
It's just funny how every woman in this country seems to wear one inch heels...no matter what they are doing or where they are going.


Then we climbed to the top of Char Minar tower


It's a busy place


with camels


and kids


and friends

Me and Lexie

and more kids


and autos


and me!


This is the main shopping district at Charminar


SO MANY PEOPLE




 Another shopping street


QUITE an eventful day!


P.S. Tonight I ate fish eggs...you know...like in a sac. It was as disgusting as it sounds...so much worse than the goat brains!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages