Thankful

Author: Ale /

This is my family


My whole family


On this Thanksgiving I'm thankful for them.
I'm thankful that through all our ups and downs they still love me
And I still love them.
They are my everything and I wouldn't be where I am or who I am without them.
Thank goodness I can be with them forever and ever-
because I'll need them for just about that long.
There are a lot of people in my life I owe a lot to- I love them all- but these are the ones who have seen me through it all.
They have seen me through my worst- and my best-
and loved me in spite of it all.
I cherish them for that.
Now I know I tell them I love them a lot - 
but on this day I thought I'd just say here and now that I am thankful that by some design I was chosen to be with them through this mortal life and beyond.
(Let's face it, only they could put up with me for that long)

Happy Thanksgiving 

Love,
Ale


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages