Halloween and an Eclectic Tea Party

Author: Ale /

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I'm still working on getting pictures ready from the holidays so in the mean time I thought I would catch you up on the past month or so.

Halloween was delightful this year :)
Landon HATED carving pumpkins ...



But he LOVED trick - or - treating :)


Then, we threw a Halloween bash at my house 



I think it was a hit!





















Next up...

Elora's Bridal shower!
I was going for an eclectic vintage tea party look...
Really it was a "whatever was available on short notice" kind of look, 
but I think it turned out all right













Opening presents


She was appalled....


Typical Elora....



We had a deliciously fun time and her wedding is in two weeks!

Time really does fly.

Like I said, Christmas and New Years pictures are in the works-
My New Years may or may not have involved trespassing to jump into a freezing cold pool at midnight, watching fireworks explode as we ran for the car and the warmth of a hot tup, playing (even sometimes winning) Texas hold-em until the wee hours of the morning, and then having a sleep over with Meryl.
Hey, why not have a crazy New Years?
I'm only young once right?
Was it worth hyperventilating in freezing cold water in 20 degree winter weather?
Yes, I believe it was.
Happy 2012!

Love,
Ale



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages