Impressions of Vienna: Praying in Church

Author: Ale /

Louise, our travel writing professor (who also happens to be Tom's wife) gave us the assignment to go to a cathedral, keel down, and pray. It was an interesting assignment. I wrote a paper on it but it's not finished yet so I may or may not post it. Here are some pictures I took while I was in the church. I was trying to go for a photo essay-something we are doing in photography class but I'm not sure I succeeded. I was in one of the smallest and less ornate churched in Vienna but I liked the experience all the same.

Like it wasn't even there

Man and dog...I just love Vienna people and their dogs




Almost my entire paper was about this woman praying


Just me and my bag...and the alter.

baby ogan compared to other churches around here

I love the candles in churches

1 comments:

Meryl McFarland said...

That is a beautiful chapel. Love the windows and candles!

Post a Comment

Pages