Impressions of Vienna: Schonbrunn Palace

Author: Ale /

On Thursday I spent and enjoyable (albeit cold) afternoon with my two favorite boys (granted: they are also the ONLY two boys on our trip). The three of us headed out to Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna. This was the summer residence of the imperial family. Their winter house isn't very far away technically so they really just liked having HUGE palaces. The palace itself it massive....and the grounds/gardens/park surrounding it are even more massive. We didn't go inside and we only brushed the surface of the grounds but it was beautiful. I can't wait to go back. This is a place my mom would absolutely LOVE!

At the subway station

Not exciting I know but it reminded me of Harry Potter weirdly enough...

Chipman Smoot Dallin.


This old couple was just so cute...

Things Ale learns in Vienna:
1) How to become a stalker





Lamps....I love them.

HUGE! Love it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages