Tuesday Blues

Author: Ale /

Today was quite the day. I have to admit that I had a moment and had to disappear to a classroom and cry it out for a minute or two. It’s sad to say, but German pushed me over the edge and I just didn’t feel like I could do it anymore....and I've only been doing it for about 5 days. All is well now though so don’t worry. I feel like life can’t be perfect all the time and if all this was breezy it wouldn’t end up being as life changing.good for me. I took my quiz and knew most of what was on it…though I think I spelled most everything wrong. Spelling is not one of my strong suites.
I’ve been trying to think of something witty to write today but I haven’t come up with anything special. We had class and went to the Plummer’s for dinner and a good hang out session. The Plummer’s are the directors from BYU for our trip. We haven’t seen much of them in the past week so it was nice to go their apartment and hang. The food was amazing. It may look like a simple chicken sandwich but it was tasty and the juice was not carbonated….something I’ve had a hard time finding here.

It rains a lot here. There isn’t much else to say about it…This picture was just on the way to school one day.

People often sell things on the streets. Most of the time they are inconsequential…but this lady was intriguing so I took of picture of her.

We bought flowers for Elizabeth on our way home today. She is staying with her “friend” tonight so we will give them to her tomorrow. I love how people budget for flowers here and there are flower shops all over the city.

These pictures were taken at our subway stop on our way home tonight…I was just playing with the settings on my point and shoot and this is what came out….not too exciting but fun all the same.



This weekend I’m headed to PRAGUE! I’m pretty excited…more on that later though…I have homework to do. Seems kinda contradictory doesn’t it? Homework on what is basically a vacation? Such is life…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages