Jackson Hole

Author: Ale /

I know I'm  little bit behind but it's been a busy past few weeks!
Every year my family visits Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
This little town is probably more of a home town to me than any other I've lived in- my parent's honeymooned here back in the 70's!


This year was especially fun because my dearest friend in the world came along!
We went to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers in the Jackson Hole playhouse.
This is one of my favorite musicals and one of the best rendition of it I've seen in long time.


Don't mind us...we're just REALLY excited to see Old Faithful. 


And the buffalo...


We drove all through Yellowstone National Park



We saw the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone...


Jenny Lake....


Jenny Lake Lodge...


The Chapel of Transfiguration...

 

The Grand Tetons and so much more.

I love Jackson Hole!
And I'm thrilled my family and Meryl could go together this year :)

Love,
Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages