Sometimes I'm a photographer...

Author: Ale /

Sometimes I fancy myself a photographer. 
Really I just have fun doing it.
I had an hour of freedom today 
(something that is becoming scarcer and scarcer lately)
I spent it lying in a cemetery taking pictures of old gravestones and orange leaves.
I told someone this - and- he told me not to tell any future dates that's what I spend my time doing.
He may have a point.
Oh well.
Those pictures are coming soon.

This is my nephew Landon.
I'm trying not to be biased, but he is the cutest kid I've ever seen!
My sister asked me to take pictures of him and his parents for his 18 month birthday.
I had trouble picking my favorites






So pensive... I think he just thought we were torturing him with the camera


My sister is gorgeous!
Too bad guys, she is already taken...







Probably the funniest part of this whole shoot:
 Landon was in a TERRIBLE mood!
The fun of being around "choo choos" wore off quickly
Needless to say, I have a lot of these pictures too:


He is still flippin' cute when he is angry!

Love,
Ale

1 comments:

Jeff and Ari said...

Even with these all over our house, I still am amazed at how wonderful they turned out!! Especially considering his mood :)! You really have a talent ... I think you should build on it. Plus then we would have a built in photographer - huge bonus. And I think you should proudly admit you take weird pics in your spare time. Better get it out there quick than let them discover your awesomeness too late to snatch you up!

Post a Comment

Pages