Update

Author: Ale /

So I have taken about 700 pictures with my Nikon that my computer just refuses to recognize. It loves to be difficult....so I'm working on getting caught up and getting my pictures onto my computer...sorry for the delay...Life is beautiful!

I finished German 101 today. I studied for about 6 hours and I'm not sure it will pay off but I tried my hardest and that is all that matters!
I really really really miss air conditioning. It was 98 degrees here...with 85 percent humidity. and NO ONE in the country believes in air conditioning. School? No. House? No. Shopping? No. Buses and street cars? No. It's kinda horrible. Also, I keep my windows open at night in hopes of a slight breeze, but then the bugs get in because people don't believe in screens on windows here. It's ridiculous! I love Austria....but people here REALLY need to learn how amazing cool air indoors feels when it's so freaking HOT outside!

2 comments:

Harry Burns said...

whinge whinge whinge whinge WHINGE ! :P

Jesse said...

I know just how to fix your computer... any guesses?

Post a Comment

Pages